Thursday, September 20, 2018

Perak Wins Gold At SUKMA Football

Muhammad Asyraaf runs overjoyed after scoring Perak's 2nd goal
Perak won gold at the SUKMA finals of football when Muhammad Asyraaf (no7 jersey) placed the second goal at the back of the net in the 71st minute and sealed the game for Perak.


Muhammad Asyraaf before and after the goal
I guess I have to thank Kedah’s Fadzrul Danel for scoring the 1st goal of the night at the 64th minute. The scoreless first half had made me lose focus till his goal made me sit up and concentrate but not fast enough for Perak’s equalizer three minutes later.

Half time & scoreless in a packed stadium filled with anticipation 
That made me ready (thank goodness) for Perak’s second goal. The rest of the match which really was praying that Kedah would score again or as my neighbor sitting next to me would say ‘bahaya, bahaya’ each time Kedah was at the Perak goal box.

Bahaya, 'Red Shirts' Kedah in the Perak goal box
The rest is all about euphoria and for some agony.



they sang ...

jumped for joy ....
....while others could not get over it 
other cheered in the stands...
on the ground ....
...in the changing room 



all together as one .... Perak
We Are The Champions .

Wow! Kita Hebat.

JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment