Monday, June 27, 2022

The 'Perak Ultimate Open' - Its A Frisbee Competition

Frisbee anyone...its the 'Perak Ultimate Open'

I was about to have my mee-goring and chendol lunch at Hale Street/ Jalan Tun Sambantan when I spotted a huge number of youth taking up the entire Ipoh Padang.

They had a whole row of tents that ran three quarters by the side of the field.

Tents for the teams 


I sauntered over to the secretariat to find out that the event was a Frisbee competition. I was told the event was called ‘Perak Ultimate Open’ organised by Ipoh Bug.

There were sixteen teams participating. The came from Malaysia, Singapore and also Taiwan. The game was held for two days over the weekend from 8am till 5pm.


when your team wins the rest run to congratulate  ....
...with a high-5

At the Rojak&Chendol shop met (l-r) Amelia Lim. Elaine Wan and Iris Lin from Singapore 

Strategising or ... 

...lunch break 

That was a good way to spend the weekend….

JAG



No comments:

Post a Comment