Saturday, September 7, 2019

Perak ..Truly A Natural Wonder

Beetle at Royal Belum?
If there is something about my state Perak I don’t need to be told its that Perak is indeed a natural wonder.
Heritage fashion from Lenggong

 
Natural Cave Formation at Kampong Kepayang .... long exposure taken without a flash? 

From Royal Belum in the north to Teluk Intan in the south and of course the Perak River which connects the two locations and then Jalan Pahang on the road to Cameron Highlands in the east to Pangkor in the west Perak is truly a Natural Wonder.

But every now and then I need someone to remind me and the Perak Academy brought out this photographer called Omar Ariff who imprinted upon me his images, which I could never capture, and why he declares Perak a Natural Wonder.

1st love ......Preying Mantis  
Spider .....Omar uses long lenses 400mm - 600mm
Perak Academy's notification ..... 
Omar Ariff ... photographer

Thank you Omar Ariff.

JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment