Monday, April 16, 2018

My Father's house has many rooms;



 if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?.... John 14:2 

This was a funeral I attended on Saturday for Felix Dicom, a close family friend or rather our families knew one another well. Felix’s eldest son became a priest, Fr Fabian Dicom and said the funeral mass that morning.

Fr Fabian addressing the congregation.
 “Felix’ said Fr Fabian ‘means Happy and he lived up to his name and was a very thankful man”. 


A most solemn funeral but grand for it was concelebrated by eleven priest including Fr Fabian.

What caught my attention was when Fr Fabian mentioned thanking the ‘Ipoh Priest’s’ for their attendance did I realize that we had 4 that morning among the eleven.

The late Felix Dicom
 JAG

No comments:

Post a Comment