Saturday, September 2, 2017

September Morn...


September Morn began early with a wet morn … but I still went for that morning walk at the Grounds....it drizzled when at the grounds but a quick round ....




then to breakfast …. this time for something healthy  .. at the Birch Clock Tower…the colonial buildings here never cease to amaze ..... It was early well before 8.00 am for Roti Goyang.



Roti Goyang here is served with two half boiled eggs on two toast.. with the yolk ‘goyang-ing on the toast …when they bring it to you.


Check it out …. At stall no 10..Ah Wan…after you spread it onto the toast …add a little ‘pat yao’ and a dash of pepper and chow down,,.. simple yet a super nutritous  breakfast.



That’s when I realized Muslims were coming in .. to pray at the mosque, it is the State Mosque in front of me and it is Hari Raya Haji after all  ..  and since I am early might as well see what in store…


.... so follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment